Meditation helps you to learn to be compassionate and it calms down your soul. When you have compassion, you will see that there is a place in your heart that love is and that is the center. Your heart will hurt, or it will fill up because of love and all of this includes compassion and trust for others. When your heart is the center of your being, you have a spiritual center and you can’t feel the spirit as part of your emotions, but it is there. The spirit is beneath the layers of your physical body and you must meditate with your heart in order to help the spirit. This will cleanse your spirit.
When you meditate, you will be able to listen to different messages that you heart has for you. You will be able to get rid of whatever blocks your heart and you will be able to find your true spirit.
Follow these steps to be able to find your heart energy:
- Sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes.
- Think of a light and nothing else.
- Focus on the space in your heart where all of your feelings are. Remember that your heart is pure and is full of peace. Look for a light that is white or pink.
- Pay attention o your heart and take deep breaths.
- Let your breathing be long and ask your heart what it is trying to say to you.
- For the next few minutes, sit and listen. You will have memories and thoughts come to you.
- If you have a strong emotion, or a negative feeling, you might feel upset or excited. Let this feeling come to you and embrace it.
Message of the Heart
The message of the heart is exactly what you need to hear. Listen to the emotions that your heart has. If you are fearful or anxious, let it be. If you are happy or full of excitement, allow that to come as well. If you are feeling anger or if you are afraid of something, speak to these feeling and release them into the universe.
Your heart needs to heal and find the spiritual meaning. This is how mediation works. You are letting things inside of you come up to the top of your body and allowing it to be released. This will help to purify you and will allow you to listen to your heart without having any kind of judgement placed on yourself.
Remember, listening to your heart can help to clear your mind and your body and to help you to be healthy and strong. Spending time in mediation can help your hart to be centered and you will begin to see that your heart is happy and full of light. These feelings might come and go but the more you mediate, the more joy you will begin to feel.
These are signs that your heart is centered, and you have to learn to let go of your fear and not let it keep you from seeing your spirit.
Always speak in truth and make contact with the center of your heart for all of your love and answers.